Gateway Motel of Newberry, MI
"Your Gateway to the Tahquamenon Falls!"
Welcome to the Gateway Motel's pet policy. We ask that you respect these rules so that we can continue enjoying pets here at the Gateway.
- You MUST contact us in advance of your arrival about any pets. At this time we will need to discuss the size of the dog, its nature with other dogs and people, does the dog bark a lot, etc...
- Pets must be leashed at all times.
- You must clean up after your pet.
- If you leave your pet in the room, the pet MUST be crated so that it does not cause damage to the room. AND please do not leave your pet for an extended amount of time. If there is any damage to the room you will be expected to pay for it.
- Dogs that bark continuously will not be permitted.
- Please keep your pets off of the furniture and beds.
- We reserve the right to refuse a pet.
- Dogs that do not associate with other pets or people cannot be allowed for safety reasons.